Join us for our Annual HEDIS® Client Conference in Orlando, Florida!
When is the conference?
Where is the conference?
DoubleTree by Hilton at Universal Studios
Our HEDIS® Client Conference provide attendees with a detailed overview of the HEDIS Compliance Audit™. We guide you through the critical elements needed for successful reporting with special attention to the new measures and changes in the HEDIS® specifications.
Who should attend?
This program has been designed to benefit:
What will you learn?
- HEDIS® Project Directors
- HEDIS® Project Managers
- Medical Records Abstractors
- HEDIS® Programming Staff
- Performance Measurement Managers
- HEDIS® Vendors
- Quality Improvement Directors
- Any other plan staff interested or involved in HEDIS®
At the completion of this seminar you will be able to:
- Understand the new HEDIS® measures and audit steps
- Capitalize on leading best practices to improve your rates
- Learn to avoid the most common pitfalls associated with HEDIS® reporting
- Apply case study principles to the audit process
- Acquire better insight in dealing with the challenges of medical record review
- Collect and maximize use of supplemental data
The HEDIS Compliance Audit is a trademark of NCQA. HEDIS is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Request More Information>
Please contact us if you would like additional information or a proposal on any of the services we provide.
Attest Health Care Advisors is an NCQA-licensed organization authorized to conduct HEDIS® audits. Only an NCQA-licensed organization is authorized to conduct HEDIS Compliance Audits™.